Trump and May

gigilo

Senior Jockey
Strike before enquiry well I never saw that coming :lol::lol: stinks does it not..

The only reason President Obama wants to attack Syria is to save face over his very dumb RED LINE statement. Do NOT attack Syria,fix U.S.A.

12:13 PM - Sep 5, 2013

and

AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!
2:20 PM - Sep 5, 2013

Trump what a joke this man is...:lol::lol::lol:

All distraction so transparent,thankfully the people of this country aren't mugs like they were when thatcher was around and public opinion is against it,completely futile exercise for nothing and still not even 100% proven..

It's great to see the Western powers care so deeply for the fate of those poor Syrian children. Until they make it to that beach. (c Frankie Boyle)

Even Cameron and Clegg brought motions to The House in 2013 in order to get military action approved.

After Iraq, (which like many others I was against), I'm reluctant to ever want to see us conflict in the Middle East again.

There was a time for a do-or-die decision to be made regarding military action in Syria - it was in 2013.

This illegal act sets a dangerous precedent, which I hope to see emphasized in parliament today.

This is aggressive, tokenistic bombing on behalf of Western powers.

We've lost the argument in Syria, which the Russians have won.

Lets acknowledge this reality, and not kick off World War Three, just so Macron, Trump and May can 'look tough'.

Last edited:
Back