Tttf

eric c

At the Start
Just wondering where Shadow Leader and Headstrong stand----leader is on 425 thanks to a few loopy ones---many of us must have a serious chance.

:shy: :shy: :shy:

I'm in the best position I've ever been in - my best list is on 350 points in 173rd place, with another on 320 in 735th place. That'll do for me at this stage!!

I don't have any lists of my own, I was going to do one for the yard I'm involved with but it got too complicated... I'm only involved in the Final Furlong syndicate, but we are doing pretty well with a few lists.

With an unidentifiable nom de plume am lying 6th 30pts off lead.
It is all there to anticipate and hope for--wont be going anywhere for a while--with
Cheltenham followed this year by Fairyhouse and then Aintree.

:what: :what: :what:

The best FF list was lying J25th on Sunday with 380 ppoints, and we have a few other good lists [tho none on the leaderboard currently] - it will be hard to win tho as our top lists are not that different from the current top 10

I pretty much doubled my points overall today with Katchit and Tidal Bay and have three bites at the cherry in the World Hurdle but sadly nothing else.

How did you get on in the end, Eric?

For a while I thought I was in with a shout whilst Mr Pointment was running such a big race - if he'd have won he'd probably have won the competition for me (by my calculations he'd have earned at least 79 points which would have put me on 777 - the score that won it). As it was I ended up in 53rd place on 698.

Just 61,593 places above yours truly with a truly pathetic total of 234 of which most of those pts came from Tidal Bay & Katchit.
Must do better!!!

Nothing venture nothing gain, Arkers!
So much is pure luck! But in another year you might have got lucky
I've learned one thing this year, a syndicate is the way to go
Full marks to SL to get that far, I'd rather spread my load!!

Looking forward to next year norty

Back