Turffontein - South Africa - 11 February 2021

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

11h35 Shivers 4/1. She is 3.5kg better with fav Heart Stwings and this was when she clipped heels and was not striding, so my opinion would of finished closer. The course is good to soft which will suit my selection as she comes off the pace where as the fav will lead. With the course running slow and my selection had excuses and will love the tow in of the race I make my selection difficult to beat.

12h05 Ululate 7/1. Ignore last run as was not striding form before is excellent. This course and going will suit. Fire Flower is looking for further along with fav Sparkling Water. My selection will be running fresh from a 108 day rest and Sumanga can just sit around 3L off them for her to to pounce late here. Nice price

12h40 El Romiachi 9/1. Crazy price but anyway, last start too short this mile will be perfect. 2.5kg better with Banha Bridge and 1kg better with Waqaas. My selection has been running against stronger and has dropped to a winning mark now. Removing the tongue tie is the key and with this mile and drop in weights plus Khumalo sticking with this horse all are positive signs and I think he is a big runner here

13h15 Ivalo's Prince 7/1

13h50 Capitiana 5/1

14h25 Russian Prince 14/1

15h00 Rabia The Rebel 13/1

Like this card sorry no preview the last 4 selections but they all have chances in weights.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back