Two Free Tickets - KC Discover Dogs

Thats a lovely offer Flobble - its a wonderful show for anyone interested in dogs, I took Percy to the finals of the companion dog show a few years ago - had a lovely day out :)

nice offer, I have moved this to the main racing forum so more will see it and will move it back if anyone wants them :)

I would have loved to go...but you can't take dogs! :lol:

Hope the tickets find a good home (and agree completely about the username - I won't ask how you came by it!)

Totally misread the title of the thread as KFC Discover Dogs. Yow! Spicy hot dogs?!

Love the username, also, Flobble!

Just PM'd the wobbly one - been a few times its great!!! Now I use it mainly to pick up treats and stuff from the excellent trade stands they have. Got an extra large water proof bed for the pup last year for £30 - retails at about £90!!! Plus its great to see all the different breeds in one place and be able to pet them. They had my puppy's dad on the wall of the lab section too - bit late to tell me that the stud tends to throw chunky large choc labs - he now weighs in at 34kgs!

I loved it there Ballydoyle,have a fab day!!! - Percy didnt win any of his classes Flobble, but we got a massive finalists rosette,a certificate to say he had qualified and lots of goodybags, and theres a stand there that I think you wouold find online as zooplus, cos its where I discovered dried rabbits ears and other delicacies - made a wonderful change from the pigs ears and trotters that can get a bit boring after a while.

When Maisy is down to a normal size I might enter her up and take her on bitch day - was a lot of fun!!!

Just PM'd the wobbly one - been a few times its great!!! Now I use it mainly to pick up treats and stuff from the excellent trade stands they have. Got an extra large water proof bed for the pup last year for £30 - retails at about £90!!! Plus its great to see all the different breeds in one place and be able to pet them. They had my puppy's dad on the wall of the lab section too - bit late to tell me that the stud tends to throw chunky large choc labs - he now weighs in at 34kgs!

Hi Bally, really sorry but GG PM'd me before you.
Was just looking at the pet pics and Jardine is a VERY handsome boy :).
We have recently acquired a Whippet boy, who is now 12 weeks old, and just ready to go out & explore the BIG wide world . . . .

Attachments

• 1st Day Home (2).jpg
    1st Day Home (2).jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 1st Day Home (27).jpg
    1st Day Home (27).jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 10
I love love love your whippet, the best dogs in the world!!!! We had a blue with white bits, but he grew, and he grew and carryed on growing.....ended up a good 3/4 inches bigger than sire and any of his litter. If i hadn't seen the others in his litter i'd of sworn he was crossed with a labrador!! Had to give him to a new home but one day we'll have another. He was very quick but because he grew too big we couldnt race him

Back