UHD TV/Sky Q

I haven't but use code GET5KY here http://bit.ly/fjbkukvf and it will give you all TV packages with 50% off 12 months if you are a new customer.

you need to enter the code then go to shop, then add the skyq packages you want then the total should be half price

If you're not a new customer, you wife/gf etc will be ;)

Last edited:
Thinking of getting this. Anyone have any experience of or comments on it?

Ive got it: cheaper than my original deal: you can literally record "everything" without filling your planner.
No idea about UHD but Q is great

Kids can watch planner upstairs

BT lost my custom a long time ago!

Last edited:
anyone thinking of normal sky can get a decent offer at the moment

they have an offer on for this week for new customers, Line rental £17.40, completely free TV (box set package), or full package with movies and sports for £30, free fibre broadband (25GB download limit) or normal broadband for £5 or unlimited fibre for £10. So you can get line rental, broadband and basic TV (including Sky One etc) for £17.40 a month. Just use this link to go straight to the offer http://bit.ly/Skyfreetv

I signed up for Sky this week because my VM Broadband has been a towering fountain of sh*it for months on end, and got TV (Box Set, Movies & Sports bundle), unlimited non-Fibre Broadband, and PAYT phoneline, for £56.40 a month for a 12-month contract.

The bandwidth speeds aren't as good as VM, and I'm loathe to hand money over to the Empire, but I'd rather have a slower, working connection, than one that bails on me about 20 times a day on average.

Virgin Media customer service has been frankly appalling. They appear not to give a tinker's cuss about the problems I've been experiencing, and their call-centre drones are singularly incapable of going off-script, no matter how shabby the service has been. So fu*ck them.

Last edited:
Virgin Media customer service has been frankly appalling. They appear not to give a tinker's cuss about the problems I've been experiencing, and their call-centre drones are singularly incapable of going off-script, no matter how shabby the service has been. So fu*ck them.

They are just along the M8 in Bellshill. Pop along and give them a piece of your mind in person, see if that focuses their thought processes.

They are just along the M8 in Bellshill. Pop along and give them a piece of your mind in person, see if that focuses their thought processes.

That explains plenty. Too busy fighting over the bar of soap, to address their pitiable service issues. Fu*cking tinkers.

Last edited:
Also worth stating that - based on my recent exchanges with them - there appear to be an unusually high number of people from Bellhsill called Ramachandran, Gugandeep and Sudhir.

I had no idea it was such an inclusive and multicultural place.

See that S*y are increasing their prices again

Robbing bas*ards

When you see the American sports TV model hopefully TV over here will catch up and move web based

For example, The NFL pass is amazing value for 200 euro a year

UFC have a fight pass

I'd rather pay for a package like them with unbelievable end to end coverage than some c@nt like SKY

I just moved from Sky Broadband Unlimited which had crept up to £24pm (sneaky bstds had slapped the phone calls ontop of my 12month free plan!) so moved to Vodafone Unlimited 76 Fibre for £28pm and so far its pretty amazing!! Download speeds have been seen at nearly 4mbps

As I havent had Sky TV for over 12months and their customer service was pretty dire thought it time to change!!!

Back