VAAL CLASSIC - South Africa - Tuesday 16 February 2021

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

12h40 Consol Queen 9/1. This is a classified stakes which favour the fillies because they get weight from the colts and my selection has run to stronger in mixed company. Ignore last start as she went to the front and had nothing to come last 200m. I expect her to be off the pace today and Sumanga can just reserve something at the finish she will be dangerous. She beat Liverpool Legend on 5 Jan by 3.25L and only has to give her 1kg and my selection has gone this distance where some are trying for first time. My selection is a massive price and if she is ridden just off the pace she will be difficult to beat in these conditions

13h50 Afraad 9/1. He ran behind fav Pamushana's Pride on 26 Jan and that day he did not travel and finished down field. He was 2kg more that day and now carries 3kg less. My selection is much better than that run and I make him a danger today. If anything is a danger its Rocky Path 18/1 from 15 Dec formline as RP was 1.85L behind and is now 1.5kg better, but in my opinion my selection is just in front with these weight terms. These 2 are good prices, and my selection being in good form and Dennis who knows him well will be sitting close to the pace and when asked to run he will be right there at the finish

14h55 Un Deux Trois 9/2. BEST BET. Ignore last start too far and previous start was slow and did not enjoy the head gear. Has dropped from a 80 to a 73 and now gets a 4kg claimer on which effectively brings my selection to a 67 that's a crazy rating and I think she will be difficult to beat with only 51.5kg on her back

Cheers

Last edited:
Back