VAAL - SOUTH AFRICA - 22 December 2020

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

11h20 Keeping the peace 7/4. Ran behind good sort last start and was an improved run. 3rd run after rest and this is a weaker field. She was 7L clear of 3rd. Danger is Legal Star but she has issues and been disappointing but could bounce back and has a chance.

11h55 Pack Leader 5/2. BEST BET. Had excuses 3 starts back after been taken out on the bend and still ran 3rd. He thrashed the opposition 2 runs back by over 4L hard held. Last start was a group 1 and conditions did not suit. I expect him to win easily here.

12h30 She's A Cracker 2/1. Improving all the time 1st start and 3rd start. Ignore 2nd start as she was lame. She runs against weaker here and is looking for this distance. She has a wide draw but Muzi will get her over to be one off the rail. She is a 4yr old with low mileage and expect her to be tough to beat.

13h00 Piccadilly Square 8/1. I think she win again and only got a 2 point penalty for last win. She finally cracks a good draw and that's the key here, as she has run well when drawn badly and raced wide and still managed ro run well. Plum Field is racing well and she comes from last and sometimes leaves it too late. My selection will have first run and should run well.

I will be back tomorrow with full preview of Kenilworth and Greyville and Thursday VAAL race cards for all UK guys as there is no racing in UK for these days.

Cheers

Back