Vaal - south africa -30 september 2021

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

6 Selections today now that I have some time on my hands I am back for a week of selections in South Africa

13h15 Senescence 5/2. Has dropped 5 pounds since May and now gets a 5 pound claimer, and this being a claiming race which favours fillies and mares as they get a sex allowance and my selection being the only mare in race I make her a BIG RUNNER today.

13h55 Noble Striker 4/1. Ran a cracker last start over 1500m. Previous was over 6 furlong which was a bit short so this 1450m will be perfect and now having 2nd run after rest he has a good chance today

14h30 Mitch Got His Wish 13/8 BEST BET. You can make him your NAP bet today he will win. Won well off a MR88 and was not penalised. Running here against weaker I make him difficult to beat. It is a classified race and yes he is a 3yr old gelding but the other fillies in this race are poor and he should have no issues disposing this field

15h05 Somoa 8/1. Has dropped 7 pounds since May and been consistent last 4 runs. She runs in a classified stakes which brings her into the race here. GOOD EACH WAY CHANCE

15H40 Emerald Crest 4/1. 2nd BEST ON THE CARD, and he should win as long as he does not hang in the latter stages. he can be difficult sometimes but has loads of class if he settles. Is 2kg better with Greens and this race there are a few pace makers which will suit my selection. BIG RUNNER IF ALL GOES WELL

16h15 Fantasy Flower 16/1. ROUGHIE OF THE DAY. Dropped 2 pounds and gets a 3 pound claimer and now runs off same winning mark. Each way chance here and is over priced

Cheers

Back