VAAL - Thursday - 2 February 2021

Top Tipster

At the Start
Hi Guys,

Another 2 winners yesterday and my TOP. BET came in 2 days in a row both at 5/1

13h10 Odd Rob 4/1. After course has changed to soft I am going with this horse. Likes to go handy and has run to a lot stronger than this bunch, granted he has to carry top weight. He does have the beating of Gold Griffin by 2.5L at same weights and beaten Port Key same race by over 7L. Taken that he has won twice in the wet and had excuses last start I think today is the day Odd Rob will win

13h40 Emaline 3/1.BEST BET Don't like tipping 3yr olds with high weights but after watching replays I have changed my mind and I actually think she will win easier than at first glance. I first liked Tartan Dancer but she has not run to great horses and this 3yr old is still improving and with Strydom booked and this slight drop in class and now going a mile and a quarter I am expecting her to win easily

14h10 Traveling Wilbury 5/2. Much improved over further and now goes 200m further and after having a good post maiden run and a filly that is still improving she is way above this weak field and I don't think anything here is in her calibre and expect her to win comfortably.

Cheers

Last edited:
Back