Very late info

Why is it you always see these things 5 mins too late and then have to watch it come home?? Great tipping though.

I hope someone backed it.was 16s with vc this morning but wouldn't touch it for fear of marking their card.14s 12s and 10s taken for cash in very discreet amounts.

I hope someone backed it.was 16s with vc this morning but wouldn't touch it for fear of marking their card.14s 12s and 10s taken for cash in very discreet amounts.

Well done but VC hardly need their Irish card marking. They are the most clued up when it comes to the Irish stuff.

VC the most clued up on Irish racing? They are not slow in getting the right side of the right ones but often go too far and push out 2nd and 3rd favs too far.

That's a fair shout Gearoid, they've had some pretty shrewd judges on their books in the past though. You know if something is 14s painted and is 8s with VC, it's going to start shorter than 14s!

I backed one a while back blind on a Sunday morning thinking it would be a steamer in a 6 runner listed in Cork. When I saw VC were top price and continued all morning I knew my money was done. Often the other way Ive deposited money and by the time Ive got back to the race the price was gone.

Runs again in 640 at Sligo.Considered to be best horse in stable and owners are travelling from the south east which is a long journey.was hammered from 6s into as low as 5-2 this morning.Last time out was the day but they are obviously having a go.

Back