Website

Flame

At the Start
Anyone know a website where you can get German horse racing results ?

German is not a problem as I can read and speak it.

I see Twice Over won in France as well today. Anyone see it?

I saw it, workman like on tacky ground. City Leader was given a more negative ride than Spencer on a bad day and should have won. Collection ran well in 5th and looked to not pick up on the ground.

Best horse was 2nd, but Twice Over done it well.

There was a decent site I used to use for German racing results but can't for the life of me remember what it was. I'm sure Relkeel would remember though.

IS there a site you can search for german jockeys?? Im assuming they must have some kind of RP equivalent that you can just type the name in...

A couple of friends of mine went over there hundreds of years ago, I think Shemus came back - but I lost touch with liam,and it would be nice to see what hes doing now...

Chris
If you are prepared to stick a certain amount of money in to open a betting account with them (I think it's 20 euros), then you can not only access results but also, from the following day, videos of German races at http://www.pferdewetten-online.de . The instructions are available in English and I haven't had any problems. Just looking at the site again, it seems you can also access live streaming of races if you have the 20 euros in your account, though I've never tried that.

well, I said it before - but nobody seems to listen. racebets allows live viewing incl. english races (RUK-tracks) if you bet at least 5€ every two weeks. you need an account and they do offer some english races for free at times (think KING-George was, and they did show Royal Ascot as it was for free anyway) - they did show Munich at Attheraces, by the way.

www.pferdewetten-online.de does offer the same service as racebets, you do need 20€ in your account, no betting turnover as such, racing in germany + england (RUK) live (england with english commentry I might add) - the stream at racebets is better, but they do have traffic problems sometimes.

Back