Wednesday 1st May

yorick

Conditional
I should think that connections of Mistergif and Galopin Des Champs might even be tempted to partake of that traditional British pastime of dancing round the maypole when their horses win today. Barring a mishap, GDC should mop up this, providing he's not over the top for the season. I backed Mistergif last time out and he gave me the impression that extra yardage would suit, which he gets today. A stingy double but a winning one, I'd guess.

I think Jetoile is a much improved horse this season and, were I to venture wallet-wise, it would be an ew on him in the 6.00 handicap. At Wolverhampton, my eye was drawn to Triple Nickle in the first, who looks Ew-able at 20's. If my hands were not sewn into my pockets they would be my choices but I'm being a good boy, as I promised myself

Very brief as it's a busy day me for.

I should think that connections of Mistergif and Galopin Des Champs might even be tempted to partake of that traditional British pastime of dancing round the maypole when their horses win today. Barring a mishap, GDC should mop up this, providing he's not over the top for the season. I backed Mistergif last time out and he gave me the impression that extra yardage would suit, which he gets today. A stingy double but a winning one, I'd guess.

I think Jetoile is a much improved horse this season and, were I to venture wallet-wise, it would be an ew on him in the 6.00 handicap. At Wolverhampton, my eye was drawn to Triple Nickle in the first, who looks Ew-able at 20's. If my hands were not sewn into my pockets they would be my choices but I'm being a good boy, as I promised myself

Very brief as it's a busy day me for.
Alas,poor Yorick skulls do not have very good eyes :P

Triple Nickel. You're right. Finished 5th, I think. Haven't watched the race but will later.

Just as well I didn't back it, Geardielad, eh?

Cheers mate

That was a good run from Jetoile, wasn't it? Jumped well and placed. Some horrible falls in the race, though and I hope horse and jockeys were ok.

Back