When your luck's out...

Desert Orchid

Senior Jockey
I was on Balaagha in the first today. Fell out the stalls and beaten in a photo for second. Winner 66/1.

I reckon I need a wee slice of better fortune in the 2.00. I took 80/1 Timeteam this morning. I think it should be around the same price as Enact.

Mine is def out .... had a look at the Hughie Morrison filly, almost always back his. Then decided to go have a cup of tea instead. :o

sick - thought of backing her all morning for german listed form - thinking fillies are quite decent over here, but didnt for some weird reason. boooo

Will take a little punt on Lady Darshaan in the next. Appears to be pretty well regarded and should be staying on well at the end.

I was on Balaagha in the first today. Fell out the stalls and beaten in a photo for second. Winner 66/1.

I reckon I need a wee slice of better fortune in the 2.00. I took 80/1 Timeteam this morning. I think it should be around the same price as Enact.

I feel your pain Desert Orchid..Was on Balaagha/ Habaayib..Didn't see either race, heard that Balaagha was very unlucky. I could so do with a decent winner. Galway races fund is under serious strain at the moment:blink::blink:

Was Balaagha really unlucky when her problems were all of her own doing? Granted she lost 5 or 6 lengths at the start and was beaten far less than that, but she's clearly a highly-strung filly. Could be a massive lay at short odds next time if Hands of Stone is back on board!

Fair point dj but you can't help feeling out of luck if you lose more ground than you were beaten by.

I'm just glad I didn't do Habaayib and Goldikova in a double as I was sorely tempted to do.

Back