which racing do you prefer?

• NH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FLAT

• SAME

• Total voters
fptp, we have this poll about once a year and it has ALWAYS come out heavily in favour of NH

So. 23 votes now cast and Flat racing is ahead by a nose. Is that a reflection of a drop in popularity of NH racing, a rise in popularity of Flat racing, a change in the make up of the electorate or have NH fans all been too busy studying the Grand National form to vote?

I voted for what I always vote for. Which is, of course, secret.

And what does fptp mean?

For pulling the plug?
Foosty point to point?

Originally posted by simmo@Apr 2 2008, 08:37 AM
So. 23 votes now cast and Flat racing is ahead by a nose. Is that a reflection of a drop in popularity of NH racing, a rise in popularity of Flat racing, a change in the make up of the electorate or have NH fans all been too busy studying the Grand National form to vote?
Dawning realisation.

Originally posted by Melendez@Apr 2 2008, 08:39 AM
I only voted for the flat so that Headstong would be wrong.
:laughing:

Hope that's nothing personal Melendez, just a symptom of a generalised perversity LOL

That's interesting, I think the makeup of the forum has perhaps changed a bit since we last voted on this, as the margin was very decisive then, ie c 2/3, in favour of NH

I'm always happy to see the jumps season come round and I'm always happy to see the flat season come round, I voted the same, but I probably should have voted NH as I'm slightly more happy when that comes...

I didn't vote but I prefer NH as a sport although I tend to do better financially on the Flat. If pushed, I'd vote NH but I refuse to be pushed.

Back