Who deserves a pay rise channel 4..

gigilo

Senior Jockey
What the fcuk is going on police officers earning £22,000 a year having to apply for council housing,psychiatric nurse taking home £2,000 a month and a Fireman in S.E London £27,000 a year how is he supposed to live on that down there,this is some sick joke.I always thought these salarys were exaggerated,i was earning that 20 years ago working in a timber yard in sales!!:blink:

letting millions of immigrants into the country has driven down wages and rents have doubled down here, and your **** of a mate Corbyn would let more in, 1200 quid a month for a studio flat, not too bad if 10 romanians are sharing it, but a young english couple have no chance ... great britain dont make me fuckin laugh :surrender::thumbsdown:

Blocked him did he fall into the trap and play the race card again instead of blaming the government?

course you blocked me you prick ,, keep denying its happening boys, until it reaches your safe european homes ala, the clash 1977 ...gutless man. try living in west bromwich mr i luv diversity . goodnight,, got an FLA march to arrange in shropshire .

course you blocked me you prick ,, keep denying its happening boys, until it reaches your safe european homes ala, the clash 1977 ...gutless man. try living in west bromwich mr i luv diversity . goodnight,, got an FLA march to arrange in shropshire .

A Standard thick racist rhetoric from a Trolling little Twonk. Your Embarrassing your self, Again!

Last edited:
Back