Who Were Your Cheltenham Winners

harry

At the Start
I took £500, bet on every race with bets ranging from £2 win to max £20 each way
Anyway, I came back with £410 which I'm bloody thankful for.

My Winners:
An Accordion
Finger On The Pulse
Our Vic
High Chimes
Fivefourthree
Tiger cry

My Each Way Placed Horses
Osana
Battlecry
Kasbah Bliss
Noir Et Vert
Junior

I had £20 over the 3 days, spread between £2 placepots and £2.50 e/ws with the tote. Didn't win a penny!! But just glad to be there, with all the top class racing. On an interesting note, I got a text message Friday morning from my aunt on holiday in Lanzarote asking me to put £5 win on Denman for her. How can she back a winner from a few thousand miles away and I can't get anything from trackside?! :D

Winners:
Tidal Bay
An Accordion
Albertas Run
Our Vic
Inglis Drever
Niaid Du Misselot
Denman

Placed (Not all of them e/w):
Snap Tie
Kruguyrova
Ashkazar
Over The Creek
Barber's Shop
Voy Por Ustedes
Fundamentalist
Corkseagh Royale
Zaarito
Chomba Womba
Venalmar
Trafford Lad
Kicks for Free
Franchoek
The Tother One
Bon Accord
My Petra
Psycho

So, a good Cheltenham, but it could have been amazing if just a few of those places had won. :(

Master minded

Master minded doubled with inglis

Katchit

celestial Halo

and the one i cant spell in the coral cup

Very ahead....i dont back all over the place :clap:

Had afew good Cheltenhams on the trot now but needed this one after rotten turn of year

Winners : Katchit; Crack Away Jack; The Drever; Denman (I'm sure I've forgotten something....)

Placed horses : Krugyrova; Roll Along; Calatagan; Rio De Janeiro (again I'm sure I've missed something!)

Happy days....:D

Wagered £410
Won £580

Winners

Tidal Bay
Old Benny
Albertas Run
Fiveforthree
Masterminded
Denman
Naiad Du Misselot
Silver Jaro :clap: :clap: :clap: (is self clapping bad?)
Tiger cry
Old Benny
Ballyfitz
Our Vic

My liver hurts.

I will confess to using a novel method which I am contemplating starting a thread about. Let's just say that I took Warblers comments about knowing how to bet as opposed to knowing about horses and my own knowledge that I know how to bet but know the sum of f all about horses and used that to my advantage.

Winners:
Katchit
Crack Away Jack
Albertas Run

Placed e/w:
Kasbah Bliss
Refinement
Neptunes Collognes

I think I made about £2.50 profit :P

Thought I had a sure fire winner, using my trends routine, on day one - only for it to be a non-runner. So:

King Harald (NR)
Superior Wisdom (abandoned) - at this point on Wednsday, wondering if its worth any more effort
Patman Du Charmil (lost)
Hennesy (lost), According to Pete (placed - 33/1)
High Chimes (Won - 14/1)
Superior Wisdom (lost), County Zen (lost), Chiaro (lost)
Tramantano (lost)
Kings Revenge (lost), Rio De Janeiro (placed - 66/1)

Betting £1 e/w on all of them Stake of £20, returned £46.25, I was pretty confident about King Harald and would probably have started with £10 e/w, upping subsequent stakes had it won. So, quite a good week but might have been better.

All in all, a wonderful week - MR2

My winners - Cousin Vinny, Fiveforthree, Tidal Bay, Alberta's Run and Master Minded (I've definitely missed some out as I was well up on the day of race betting and even more up ante-post). :)

My Festival winners were:

Tidal Bay - looked great in the paddock and I wasn't convinced that Johnson's were out of form;
Albertas Run - ditto + holding form despite poor stable form + only defeat over fences by Tidal Bay;
Crack Away Jack;
Old Benny;
Our Vic - looked very well, has been in good form so far + blinkers;
Inglis Drever;
Denman - race worked out just as I envisaged it;
Naiad du Misselot - decided to back Russell as his Dad was over and he was likely to ride his socks off;
Tiger cry - looked terrific in paddock + same reason as above;
Silver Jaro - looked good in paddock + Noel Fehily riding well despite lack of winning mounts.

Absolutely cream-crackered as determined to see out every race on both days. Don't think the broken foot will ever work again, but have a nice warm feeling in the wallet area.

I'm not the greatest tipster in advance, as I pick up a lot at the paddock side, so apologies for not passing anything on.

Back