Windows10

I think you need a legal copy of windows 7 to be able to install 10...i am the only person in Thailand who qualifies DG..;0)

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I've done it DG.
It's ok, one thing to be wary of though, if you have the Home or Professional edition, automatic updates cannot be turned off. I think they released the 'fall update 1511' which is pretty much a service pack.

I upgraded about a month ago. Seems fine although I've had to re-install one app. I rejected all the optional extras.

I took the plunge and put Windows 10 on our/her laptop and it works great.

It takes much longer to boot up but once in there the set up is a vast improvement on windows 7 which I had before.

I am now doing some filing to prepare my PC to take 10.

Word of warning if your windows is a copy and you have been exposed you can't install 10 but Can't is what they say you of course can if you know how.

Also if you use an activator windows defender will pick it up and delete it unless you tell it to ignore.

Love the desktop and how you can arrange shortcuts and group them together....huge improvement

I've done the upgrade DG. Much easier access to photos etc and looking forward to upgrading my monitor so I can use touch screen.

Only thing not working is VPN connection to the office which is a blessing really :ninja:

Loaded it this morning on bro's advice, but damned if I can get SL replays. Looks a pig to get back to Windows 7, too. :whistle:

I tried again yesterday evening and managed to install it, but from choice only the basics. Haven't loaded their new browser for instance and my usual preferred browser is whizzing along. Wii have a look at the other features one by one in a day or two,

Back