Xmas comp

Flame

At the Start
Good Morning;

I am currently running a competition through my website www.chrisbeekracing.com

Just by emailing admin@chrisbeekracing.com with the subject Xmas you will sign up for our free weekly Newsletter about our horses and our plans.

But you will also receive an entry into our competition which on Xmas day will be announced.

1st Prize: 5% lease share in Nibani from December 25th 2011, to July 1st 2012, with all owners perks inc prize money, stable visits and racing badges.

2nd Prize: Free stable visit and breakfast with Chris Beek Racing for up to 5 guests.

3rd Prize: A Chris Beek Racing stylish waterproof jacket.

4th - 5th Prize: An afternoon as an owner with Chris Beek Racing, which will include a 2% return on prize money on that occasion, date to be decided at a later date to suit winners.

Hope a few of you might join in. It's mainly about increasing our name and promoting our site and horses, and hopefully long term attract new clients, but obviously some exciting prizes on offer and worthy of entry.

There doesn't appear to be anything to navigate to from the Welcome page, apart from the blog. Unless it's the machine I'm working on.

Back