York Day 2

Hamm

At the Start
Any fancies? (realise Ebor and Gimrack being discussed elsewhere)

I have the Lonsdale between King of Wands and Opinion Poll, with my opinion on the latter being down to the ground - any thoughts on how this is, and what the times said yesterday?

Sounds like there is no more rain forecast for the rest of the week - ground will be drying out all the time now in the conditions that were there yesterday.

Today looks a pretty tough card...assistance would be appreciated!

I had a good bet on The Fonz in May when the KF ridden Deauville Flyer chinned me on the line so I am hoping he can get back in my goog books today.

Also have a fancy for Free Agent in the 2.15.

Dangerous Midge in the Ebor - he's a Group horse IMO - and Pabusar is a very nice two year old to watch out for (runs in the Listed race). Dubawi Gold is a nice horse and highly thought of by connections, he could spring a surprise in the Gimcrack.

Last edited:
Quite fancy the chances of Electrolyser today - he takes a bit of time to come to himself, and ran well at Goodwood. Can't see him being out of the first three, so 11-2 looks more than fair. Any thoughts?

I had a good bet on The Fonz in May when the KF ridden Deauville Flyer chinned me on the line so I am hoping he can get back in my goog books today.

Also have a fancy for Free Agent in the 2.15.

Great stuff Bloodnok - followed you in for a little. Well done.

Face The Problem looks a clear lay in the 4.05 .. Hills horses are currently 1/33..the 1 being at the far end of the 33 and many fancide horses have done nothing

I've backed Choose Wisely & Cadeaux Pearl

Back