Zaarito

Bobbyjo

At the Start
Think Murphy has got himself another very decent one there...looks to be verstaile ground wise and serious engine.

Agreed on that one - 3/3 now and a few winners in behind today with Our Matti, Lucky Wish and a couple of others in there :)

I backed Zaarito beecause BobbyJo backed it in the comp and being partnered with him a gave it a good look. The comp has served me well again today as I would not have seen Ambobo until I had to study his race. Bobbyjo confirmed the form LTO was good so a very nice return.

This lad reminds me of Brave Inca. Didn't show much last year but has steadily progressed and plenty more to come. He is still a baby. I was fancying him quite strongly for the Supreme at the atart of the season but the Bumper must be the aim now and the owners have availed of some juicy 33s. Will be better on better ground and a nice hurdling prospect. Plenty of people ave been saying Com is quiet but its just the quality of his horses at the mo. The likes of Megans, kimberlite, Brave Inca, Zaarito were all on breaks or on the sidelines. The festivals could be the place to watch him.

To be honest, he's been very disapponting since his problem at Fairyhouse. He's beginning to turn out like his brother Sher Why Not. I don't know what he is up to at the moment.

To be honest, he's been very disapponting since his problem at Fairyhouse. He's beginning to turn out like his brother Sher Why Not. I don't know what he is up to at the moment.

I wouldn't be backing him at the current 7/1.I will be surpised if that price isn't available on the day.

Back