415 PUNCHESTEOWN tuesday

I've had a look at the form, OS, and can see where you're coming from; back to 2Lbs above his LWR, where he won by 1.75L. Also made late headway the run before last. I was thinking, too, that we shouldn't overlook Nusret's run a year ago in a Gp1 at Punchestown on g/y, where he ran Lossiemouth to 8L.

I have to say I love those big field handicaps where the bookies offer places down to 6th or even 7th and today offers 2 opportunities.

Kings Hill (4:15) was out of his depth in the Supreme and only just touched off under top weight on ground that was probably softer than ideal at Ballinrobe. I 've taken the 22/1 guaranteed price EW (6 places). The Galway Hurdle has been mooted as a long term objective and a good showing in this would add a few pounds to his rating (134) and enhance his chances of getting into that.

Earlier on the card I just can't get away from Billy Lee Swagger (15:05). It's another hugely competitive event and complicated by the presence of half a dozen or so entries from the UK. I've taken 11/1 (GP) EW (6 places) and have doubled him EW with Kings Hill.

Back