Day3

barjon

Conditional
1:30 - interesting race this and I’m torn between Grey Dawning - who probably has the form in the book and Facile Vega - who surely has better chasing potential than he has shown so far. Mind you, Iroko could have the potential to eclipse all of them after an impressive chase debut last November. It’s a mighty ask, though, to come straight here following what appeared to be a season ending foot injury and with so little experience.

2:10 - not really interested, but Cuthbert Dibble seems to be moving a bit in the market - 12/1 early price yesterday to 5/1 as I write.

2:50 - they keep saying the ground won’t suit Banbridge but I thinks he’s the best here and might take a chance. Otherwise Stage Star. Will let the market decide.

3:30 - I think Teahupoo is a rightful favourite for this and should see off his stablemate this time.

4:10 - no interest

4:50 - Brighterdaysahead has been very impressive and I’m very keen on her. Won’t have it all her own way, of course, but I think she can show them a clean pair of heels.

5:30 - no idea

Well, Grey Dawning and Teahupoo were nice, but Brighterdaysahead gave it all back to the enemy. Hey ho, on to the next.

Back