Hi to all

EC21

Apprentice
Hi to all TH posters, I haven't posted for ages, health issues. Had many good times on here then made a real bad mistake of judgement. Regrets which I have made before. I hope some can forgive what happened with Roger who I know is so missed. I messed up bad. Hope you are all ok out there. The forum looks really great. It would not still be here if it wasn't for the old guard who always keep going, you know who you are. Thanks to the new folk who have made these changes. I have a feeling that Maruco had a lot to do with shaking some chains to get the new look, and I am sure others were involved too. Just well done to everyone involved in keeping the best exchange of racing views I have been privileged to be a small part of posting to.

Last edited:
Great to see you back, EC. It's been nearly two years, right. And it was a tough time for you then. I hope that has eased a little.

Hi to all TH posters, I haven't posted for ages, health issues. Had many good times on here then made a real bad mistake of judgement. Regrets which I have made before. I hope some can forgive what happened with Roger who I know is so missed. I messed up bad. Hope you are all ok out there. The forum looks really great. It would not still be here if it wasn't for the old guard who always keep going, you know who you are. Thanks to the new folk who have made these changes. I have a feeling that Maruco had a lot to do with shaking some chains to get the new look, and I am sure others were involved too. Just well done to everyone involved in keeping the best exchange of racing views I have been privileged to be a small part of posting to.
Hope you’re over the worst of your health issues, EC21 - good to see you back.

I hope you’re feeling better, EC. Welcome back.

Hiya EC21! Thanks for returning - and I'm glad you're happy with the layout :thumbsup:

Back