New site opinions?

Still not comfortable with it but will persevere to an extent. Fortunately it's a very quiet time for me studying- and punting-wise so not too bothered but it does strike me as incredibly cluttered but I'm only one user among hundreds and if it turns out not to be for me so be it. (I know that would please a few people :))
If you would like a change they have different colours......Can I suggest Ibrox Blue :p

I'm at the stage of my life where I detest all new stuff. But this change is an exception and the more I use it the more intuitive it becomes.

Can't get used to all the newbies though, but I promise to keep trying.

I like the feel of the changes but I haven't worked out yet how to be sure of not missing stuff.

Why is there a difference between the alerts given when you click on the bell symbol as opposed to what is listed under the What's New heading?

The Bell symbol shows threads such as this one that you have posted in, have had new responses since you last viewed it.

Also any threads that you are watching that have had new posts in, you will get notified via the bell icon.

Screenshot 2024-05-03 at 20.42.42.png

Back