Bravemansgame
Bronn
City Chief
Facile Vega
Filey Bay
Gerri Colombe
Jonbon

Dark Horse Found a Fifty

Ah, sorry, didn't notice till I was putting them into the spreadsheet but you have 10 + a dark horse in Team1

Team 1
1 A Dream To Share
2 Bravemansgame
3 Constitution Hill
4 Facile Vega
5 Gerri Colombe
6 Jonbon
7 Saint Roi
8 The King Of Ryhope
9 The Real Whacker

Dark Horse Lecky Watson (WP Mullins)

Team 2
1 Allaho
2 Constitution Hill
3 Corbetts Cross
4 Flooring Porter
5 Galopin Des Champs
6 Marine Nationale
7 Sounds Russian
8 The King Of Ryhope
9 You Wear It Well

Dark Horse Mulberry Hill (Fergal O'Brien)

Back to defend the title! :lol:

Team 1
A Dream to Share
Constitution Hill
Corach Rambler
El Fabbiolo
Fennor Cross
Gaelic Warrior
Galopin des Champs
Inthepocket
Iroko

Dark Horse - Encanto Bruno (Gavin Cromwell)

Team 2

American Mike
Facile Vega
Fantastic Lady
Gerri Colombe
Hollow Games
Impaire et Passe
Jonbon
Lossiemouth
Marine Nationale

Dark Horse - Quixilios (Henry de Bromhead)

Good luck everyone - hope we get lots of entries!!

Allaho
Captain Teague
Dysart Enos
El Fabiolo
Facile Vega
Iroko
Jonbon
Shishkin
Teahupoo

Dark horse - Jeriko Du Reponet - Nicky Henderson

Team 2

Ballyburn
Constitution Hill
El Fabiolo
Gerri Colombe
Giovinco
Iroko
Jonbon
JPR One
State Man

Dark Horse - Theleme - A Chaillie Chaille

Of the folk who entered last year, there are still Grey, Len Madeiros, chaumi and Outsider who don't have entries

Here is a quick update of the stables and scores so far - it's early days and only a few horses have any points but Beef or Salmon has taken an early lead with 95 points - well done!

Please let me know if I have missed anyone out (or if your score/stable is incorrect) - I might not catch all the winners particularly on midweek/non televised racedays

horsesTTF23.pngttfLboard23.pngttfstable123.pngttfstable223.pngttfstable323.png

Here's the leaderboard after today's races - congratulations to ep1987 who's overtaken Beef Or Salmon at the top of the leaderboard. I haven't posted the stables or horses this time but will do next week (and apologies for being so slow with this - I should get caught up with myself after next week (lot going on at work just now).

ttfDec23table.png

I'll wait till after the New Year racing to post any tables but there have been a few scores added recently, however, at the moment it is still ep1987 at the top with Beef or Salmon close behind, well done both (and Grasshopper) who are the only ones to score over 200 (so far)

Here are the tables showing stables, horses and leaderboard to date. Please let me know if you see any problems (horses I've missed or stables that are incorrectly updated etc).

ep1987 has pulled even further clear but there are few others not far behind including chroniclandlord, Maruco, Beef or Salmon, Tanlic and Grasshopper - congratulations all

memberTTFjan24.pnghorsesTTFjan24.pngstablesTTFjan24.pngstablesTTFjan24p2.pngstablesTTFjan24p3.png

thanks

Last edited:
It may not make too much difference, but from my list - both below won a Grade 1 and 2 respectively but have zero points - am i missing something?

Captain Teague
Slade Steel

It may not make too much difference, but from my list - both below won a Grade 1 and 2 respectively but have zero points - am i missing something?

Captain Teague
Slade Steel

Sorry, I missed those and Welcom to Cartries, have added them now and updated the tables. I won't post them again yet though but will wait till there are more changes

No new tables yet as little change but will put something up after this weekend's racing - I just wanted to get this back on the first page meantime :)

I think it will be difficult to catch ep1987 now, with Maruco as the closest in second but still 85 points behind. Still, I guess there are still plenty races to come (and probably a few more surprises/shocks along the way). Well done to ep1987 and to everyone else with over 300 points - that's really impressive I think

Here's the leaderboard and list of horses and stables, please have a look at your own stable and let me know if any of your horses are missing points, I try to make sure I catch everyone but there will always be some I miss (I'm not nearly as organised as Roger was with his trackers etc)

ttfFeb24lb.pngttfFeb24horses.pngttfFeb24s1.pngttfFeb24s2.pngttfFeb24s3.png

I definitely think that with the 3 big festivals to come as well as plenty of other valuable races there will be lots of upheaval in the standings. Plus there's always the chance of a big price winner (lucky or plotted) moving someone up quickly.

Don't know who the biggest certainty ep, you in this or Constitution Hill in the Champion Hurdle:lol:

Last edited:
Back