Trump vs Harris

What Trump was referencing was methods that he was told by medical experts that can be used to counter bacteria, viruses and cysts. Chlorine Dioxide is a type of bleach that does remove all of those 3 things and is a form of bleach. Look it up. Fauci hung Trump out to dry by planting that comment with him then refused to expand on it leaving the media to ridicule Trump for it.
Chlorine Dioxide is very effective

So who's responsible for hanging him out to dry for all the other utterly inane comments he regularly makes?

Seems like it's never his fault for anything, just as it was never Boris's fault for anything.

Psychoanalysts have been having a field day with this pair over the last ten years.

So who's responsible for hanging him out to dry for all the other utterly inane comments he regularly makes?

Seems like it's never his fault for anything, just as it was never Boris's fault for anything.

Psychoanalysts have been having a field day with this pair over the last ten years.
Don't expect me to defend him on everything because I am not a Trump apologist. However I do not simply believe everything that the media tells me to believe. During the pandemic the media manipulated the public massively

He'd said earlier there was no covid - nor global warming.:machinegunner:
America is about to have him as president again as a climate change denier. And a friend of the gun lobbyists ( although I’m sure that he’ll make damn sure that, in future, he is better protected from them). On the domestic front his pal Farage is planning to fly out to support his good friend.

America is about to have him as president again as a climate change denier. And a friend of the gun lobbyists ( although I’m sure that he’ll make damn sure that, in future, he is better protected from them). On the domestic front his pal Farage is planning to fly out to support his good friend.
The people of Clacton might expect Farage to do some constituency work.

This thread just emphasises why I hate us politics. The vast majority of Americans just want to get on with their lives. New yorkers hate trump with a passion other states love him. Its the extremists on both sides who make the loudest noise and get the attention. I hope common sense takes hold but fear for the country. Unless they calm tje rhetoric trump won't be the last shooting attempt. Social media has a lot to do with it and has to be looked at. No idea how you regulate it but the future looks bleak if folk continue to post inflammatory bullshit and lies on both sides. Trying to blame this on one side of the divide is pathetic.

What Trump was referencing was methods that he was told by medical experts that can be used to counter bacteria, viruses and cysts. Chlorine Dioxide is a type of bleach that does remove all of those 3 things and is a form of bleach. Look it up. Fauci hung Trump out to dry by planting that comment with him then refused to expand on it leaving the media to ridicule Trump for it.
Chlorine Dioxide is very effective
So absolutely nothing to do with Trump’s hubris, saying the first thing that comes into his head? You sure “he was told by medical experts”?

Sorry, Tanlic. He absolutely DID say could they not INJECT bleach or something? I watched it on TV. The woman who's the equivalent of our Health Minister (Secretary of State for Health? Chief Medical Officer? not sure) was sitting to the side of the podium and the camera panned in on her. She looked totally in disbelief at what she'd just heard.

It's probably somewhere on Youtube.
Please read what was said and what i was responding too. He did bot say people should drink bleach nor dis he say they should do anything. He simply ASKED YES ASKED NOT IMPLIED would it be possible to do something along those lines. But the trolls couldn't help themselves by twisting his words

Please read what was said and what i was responding too. He did bot say people should drink bleach nor dis he say they should do anything. He simply ASKED YES ASKED NOT IMPLIED would it be possible to do something along those lines. But the trolls couldn't help themselves by twisting his words
Asking if we can drink bleach is somewhat similar in mindset to the idiots who did this:

Neither should be in charge of the nuclear football.

Splitting hairs, in my opinion. He was asking it as a serious question. He was seriously asking if injecting disinfectant would deal with covid.

Still, America is one of the last places in the world that should have a democracy because far too many of the voters are absolutely clueless.

We had a tradesman in the other day and it was like talking to an American taxi driver. Full of opinions, seemingly lifted directly from the pro-Trump social media: Covid-denying, climate crisis-denying, anti-hispanic (yes, in Scotland) etc etc.

Weird.

Why would an intelligent person even ask about using bleach to combat covid other than using it to clean your work surfaces with?

This thread just emphasises why I hate us politics. The vast majority of Americans just want to get on with their lives. New yorkers hate trump with a passion other states love him. Its the extremists on both sides who make the loudest noise and get the attention. I hope common sense takes hold but fear for the country. Unless they calm tje rhetoric trump won't be the last shooting attempt. Social media has a lot to do with it and has to be looked at. No idea how you regulate it but the future looks bleak if folk continue to post inflammatory bullshit and lies on both sides. Trying to blame this on one side of the divide is pathetic.
I think a lot of this started with Trump getting his supporters to chant ‘lock her up’ about Hillary Clinton ( who, I believe, was innocent of what he accused her of). I don’t actually remember things like that happening in American politics prior to Trump. And chants of ‘ drain the swamp’. Imo it creates a mood of mass hysteria. As for the insurrection, again I don’t recall anything like that happening before.

Hillary Clinton innocent? are you serious. Where do we start. How much richer were the Clinton's after the Haiti Disaster.

Ambassador Chris Steven pleaded for added security as he only had 3 people protecting him, when in the most dangerous country in the world and she ignored 61 emails. As a result Chris Stevens Sean Smith, Tyrone Woods and Glen Docherty lost their lives....she deleted 36,000 emails after being to to deliver them to congress and paid to start the Russia Russsia hoax..the woman is pure evil

Don't expect me to defend him on everything because I am not a Trump apologist. However I do not simply believe everything that the media tells me to believe. During the pandemic the media manipulated the public massively
Did you hear him question whether a woman reporter who asked him a question was on her period? Or saying that he always had peppermint to chew because he never knew when he would be able to kiss someone? Because I heard him say it. Do you approve of such comments??

Back