2 for friday

Outsider

Rookie
Two horses I fancy tomorrow
Jon Riggens 7/1 750c 30,000 euros to the winner so should be trying.
Racingbreaks ryder 12/1. 410g. disappointing last time but caught the eye the time before.

RR is a miler, after watching that, don't you think?
I thought he was before the race tbh.that gives hope though.

4th and Jon Riggens 5th for a nice place double.
The 4th home harassed JR for 3f.kept wandering about.
Still, fairly happy.
Onto tomorrow.

RR is a miler, after watching that, don't you think?
He's one I'm watching. He's entered in the Royal Hunt Cup at Royal Ascot for which he is currently 50/1. I'm not sure he'd currently get in that race off his current mark of 85? He's entered again at Epsom on Friday over 7 furlongs. I'd want him winning that, to get himself a bit up the handicap for Royal Ascot. I await final declarations this Wednesday for Epsom. If he runs then I might have a wee anti post tilt for Royal Ascot at 50/1. A clutching at straws desperation punt but who cares.

Last edited:
He's one I'm watching. He's entered in the Royal Hunt Cup at Royal Ascot for which he is currently 50/1. I'm not sure he'd currently get in that race off his current mark of 85? He's entered again at Epsom on Friday over 7 furlongs. I'd want him winning that, to get himself a bit up the handicap for Royal Ascot. I await final declarations this Wednesday for Epsom. If he runs then I might have a wee anti post tilt for Royal Ascot at 50/1. A clutching at straws desperation punt but who cares.
Buick jocked up for him at Epsom on Friday. Whereas Jim Crowley is booked on him for Nottingham on Sunday over the extra distance. See where he runs, eh.

Last edited:
Back