2yo's To Follow

arrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhh. Hills refund stakes if beaten by a short head if any of you backed there.

i got a leaflet through the post saying it im pretty sure. i bet with another bookie chuffed.
maybe its cos im a duff punter

nah says all month got it in front of me. had a couple of big bets at cheltenham so maybe i have an upgraded account or something.

Fantastic Dubai, made a noise throughout the race and Darryll said he couldn't breathe and wouldn't let himself down. He is going to have a breathing op and hopefully if that is successful there will be improvement to see from it.

Well at least there's a reason. Hope you didn't lose your shirt! and that the op works.
Good run then from a horse which couldn't breathe!

A couple of my horse alerts from Chris's list:

Monitor Closely - 15 Apr 2009 15:00 - Newmarket, 1m 2f 0y
Trainer: P W Chapple-Hyam
Jockey: A Munro
Form figures: 361-
Past Form: Won on his latest outing when 8-11fav at Newbury over 1m (good to soft) in October, beating London Bridge by 1l.

On Our Way - 15 Apr 2009 16:45 - Newmarket, 1m 1f 0y
Trainer: H R A Cecil
Jockey: T P Queally
Form figures: 31231-
Past Form: Successful twice at 1m on good ground. Won on his latest outing when 11-8fav here over 1m (good) in October, beating Ra Junior by 2 1/4l.

Fantastic Dubai, made a noise throughout the race and Darryll said he couldn't breathe and wouldn't let himself down. He is going to have a breathing op and hopefully if that is successful there will be improvement to see from it.

Runs today in the 2.40 at Brighton.

Any words as to the health of the horse Chris?

Watch out for the Wes Ward runners Gal - sending over the 1-2 in the Bashford Manor, already know they're Group class which is more than can be said for most of the runners who will line up.

Back