A Nicer Message For Kathy

• Thread starter Thread starter Swirly Chaser
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent - serious envy from here on your wine trip he says whilst slurping a glass of Chablis .

"Anyway.....I also have FUCKING WANKERS internet tourette syndrome. "

Swirly,

I didn't see your first thread to me, which I assume was done for effect, and presumably was deleted before I got to see it.

For your information, which you obviously already know, I asked certain words of yours to be deleted that I find offensive and unnecessary (see your quote above) , as I did with your "Period Blood" comment.

If they haven't been deleted that's fine. Perhaps swearing is allowed, but it depends on who actually uses the words.

As for going to a moderator to ask them to be removed, they obviously have 2 choices. The words are removed or they stay. Simple eh?

Kind regards
Kathy

Kathy,

Could you please refrain from using such foul language on this forum. It is quite unbecoming.

Moderators please delete

Regards,

Melendez

OK children - here's the deal....

Swirly posted a personal, offensive (language content unacceptable) topic with 'Kathy' in the heading soley intended to provoke her.

I happened to log on minutes after it was posted and deleted it immediately - no one contacted me directly, btw - I saw it, it was unacceptable, it went. Simple as that.

If such postings continue, they will also continue to be deleted when I see them, no matter who is the author.

Obviously, from time-to-time, different members on here go through various personal problems and then they use this forum as some sort of personal safety valve and, quite frankly, seem to take it out on various members. That isn't fair - use PMing for that, please, if you must. The four of us mods do have better things to do than constantly check up on content, which over the past few days seems to have been the norm.

I am now locking this thread as it's going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back