A simple method

EC21

Conditional
I will throw this out there, Just looking at stables that have short priced ones shortening from larger priced ones each day, mainly to favouritism.

It is a simple system I have been looking at. Go on ATR site, note the best market movers and note the top 3 market movers by %. Make a note of the stables of the top 3 gambles. Then look at the rest of the runners from these stables that day. The ones that are the top movers may or may not win, but just check out the other runners from that stable that day. It is amazing how the 5/4 shot from a stable loses, yet the trainer then has a 5/1, 10/1 shot win the same day.

I haven't monitored this much but you would be surprised at the number of times the biggest stable gamble loses that day and then they slide in a bigger priced winner.

I note some stables are sh&t at knowing when their runners will win, some are really good, some not so. But this method is just looking at stables who think they have a real fancy, maybe it has been beating another runner that runs on that same day at home, the favoured one dips, and the one it has been beating then goes on to win at a bigger price

I'll highlight a few of these over the next few days, it isn't a winning method obviously, just something I have spotted, but it is just something I have picked up on.

Will keep me interested. I will post at dinner time, if I drag my ar^e out of bed, :)note the 3 top gambles then list those trainers others runners.

Just for fun this but could be ok

Last edited:
One has already run, a bit late posting

The 3 highest % swings on Market Movers ATR page are

Fia Fuinidh - M Todhunter
Ceilidh - G Baker
Dark Side Prince = J Macey

These are not ones I want to follow, it is their other runners today that are the selections below

13:22 Carlisle Dreams Of Home(IRE) LOST 12/1
14:32 Carlisle Star Contact(IRE) LOST 200/1
15:07 Carlisle Didntgotwenty(IRE) LOST 100/1

16:15 Carlisle V Twelve(IRE) 3RD 11/4
15:15 Brighton Marsh Benham(IRE) WON 5/2
15:15 Brighton Profit And Loss(FR) NON RUNNER
18:15 Chelmsford City Wrath Of Hector(GB) 3RD 6/1

6 pts staked, 3.5 returned. running total -2.5

Last edited:
Back