Aidan O'Brien string for 2012

I thought after the SNA debacle they'd play it safe with Camelot and target him solely at the Derby.

Imo, he's already shown more speed than SNA ever had, and the Guineas looks a perfectly feasible target.

Has a Montjeu won a G1 mile yet? I know no 3yo has but not sure about older horses. Couldn't back him for it myself, if he'd'won the Dewhurst i might have been swayed but I can' believe there won't be anything quicker in the field.

We'll see what happens come May but given they think he's a Derby horse and since last year that's always been his main target it'll be some horse to be the best at a mile in May and at 12f in June.

Good luck to them for trying (yet again) though it's an entirely commercial decision to run him in the Guineas.

Martin

i see that has entered twirl and kissed at the curragh on sunday,also a couple of new 2yo entered in the first race.

Also Wrote and Daddy Long Legs in the UAE Derby on Saturday week, suggesting one or both might go to Kentucky if they do well.

Taigan (Kingmambo out of a Sadler's Wells mare) might be of interest, he's a once-raced maiden (must have had a setback), but he's one of a select few who are still entered in all of the British and Irish classics.

Taigan (Kingmambo out of a Sadler's Wells mare) might be of interest, he's a once-raced maiden (must have had a setback), but he's one of a select few who are still entered in all of the British and Irish classics.

he lost by a short head to wrote on debut but ran very green and stayed on.really looking forward to to see his progress.

In the video about his Henrythenavigator 2yos, AOB identified Infanta Branca as 'well above average". He singled out three, including her.

In the video about his Henrythenavigator 2yos, AOB identified Infanta Branca as 'well above average". He singled out three, including her.

She's the only Henry filly - he was bound to pick her out. She's incredibly chunky for a 2yo. Will be watching her with interest.

This is her...

attachment.php

Back