Alex Hammond/quinn

Originally posted by Bobbyjo@Dec 17 2007, 10:02 PM
Consider the amount of lying females who tell their friends how gorgeous they look dressed up for a night out when they are clearly suffering from muttondressedaslambitis....

:( I won't be wearing that dress again now! :brows:

Actually, I was being serious, Bobbyjo!

I think she looks more like a little pixie than anything else! I can see perfectly why other people (such as Zoey Bird, Emma Ramsden, even Vicky Haigh! Can't think of others straight away off the bat, not that way inclined!) are lusted after by several but I'm genuinely puzzled over the interests in Alex Hammond. As I said, good job I'm not a dyke, I'd be interested in very little! :D

I must admit to wanting to give Zoey one-just to shut her up and stop her talking complete and utter bollocks.The worst pundit in horse racing-has never been spotted in the company of a worthwhile opinion.

:luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: :luv:
Alex should do Playboy :P

Originally posted by Shadow Leader@Dec 18 2007, 08:01 PM
Actually, I was being serious, Bobbyjo!

I think she looks more like a little pixie than anything else! I can see perfectly why other people (such as Zoey Bird, Emma Ramsden, even Vicky Haigh! Can't think of others straight away off the bat, not that way inclined!) are lusted after by several but I'm genuinely puzzled over the interests in Alex Hammond. As I said, good job I'm not a dyke, I'd be interested in very little! :D
vicky haigh looks like a wag, and once youve got her home 90% of her face would come off one the pillow (supposing you took her to the bedroom) emma ramsden is not my cup of tea, shes got a screwed up face & a drony voice (sorry dante) alex quinn is the best of those mentioned IMO. Zoe Bird seems to have to many teeth for her mouth but looks like she coould be a good mover. for me the creme de la creme is alice plunkett. right age, just hitting her peak & i bet she goes like a sh1t house door in a gale

Dickie Bird, Harry Ramsden Fish n Chips and William Hague ( OK Bill Haigh, if it has to be Haigh and not Hague) are all more attractive options than the afore mentioned namesakes.

I have to weigh in with the esteemed judges above and concur that Hammond/Quinn has plenty in hand of the other ropey, whining social climbers listed. Why cant they just shut the **** up and bog off ? Or even just bog off, thereby elimintating the need for them to shut the **** up, if they must keep on !

Originally posted by LUKE@Dec 18 2007, 09:26 PM
I must admit to wanting to give Zoey one-just to shut her up and stop her talking complete and utter bollocks.The worst pundit in horse racing-has never been spotted in the company of a worthwhile opinion.
I take it your surname is Harvey then Luke!!!!!

Originally posted by jft2005@Dec 19 2007, 02:42 PM
..... for me the creme de la creme is alice plunkett. right age, just hitting her peak & i bet she goes like a sh1t house door in a gale
Alice Plunkett is a fat-arsed tug-boat.

Originally posted by Grasshopper+Dec 20 2007, 03:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grasshopper @ Dec 20 2007, 03:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jft2005@Dec 19 2007, 02:42 PM
..... for me the creme de la creme is alice plunkett. right age, just hitting her peak & i bet she goes like a sh1t house door in a gale
Alice Plunkett is a fat-arsed tug-boat. [/b][/quote]
she can tug on me all day long

Back