Lusty Hill (map)
21.9 miles

Sodom (map)
25.1 miles

Zig-Zag Hill (map)
33.9 miles

Wet Pits (map)
35.3 miles

You don't need that man, we've got a "Darkies" a few blocks away, a "Chinkies" on the high street, as is also an "I-ties"!
But back to normallity, since even fom being a Kid, always felt sorry for folk from, Boghouses, and for some reason Shankhouse, both next to each other a bit East of Cramlington :huh:

I'm beginning to feel very sorry for those folk employed in Indian call centres now! "Please, sir, there is no need for such abusiveness." "Eh? Oh, hey, no, no, I really DO live in Bollocknob Arspittle- really!"

From my birthplace:

Spital Tongues (map)
8.5 miles

Hairy Side (map)
11.4 miles

Slag Hill (map)
21.5 miles

Fanny Barks (map)
21.9 miles

Shitlington Crags (map)
27.9 miles

Cock Bush Hall Farm (map)
36.4 miles

Crackpot (map)
37.4 miles

Cock Play (map)
39.1 miles

Faggot (map)
46.0 miles

Cock Heads (map)
46.1 miles

Originally posted by Maurice+Sep 11 2005, 05:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Maurice @ Sep 11 2005, 05:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Isty@Sep 10 2005, 09:55 PM
Lesmahagow.
Nae luck :lol: :lol:

Fancy a pint some time? [/b][/quote]
Oi I's a lady I is, dont do pints, unless its pints of wine of course. :D

Oh and there is nowt wrong with the Gow, Tiger likes it anyway.

We could do Hamilton or Ayr sometime, this means I get to go racing with somebody that knows a thing or two and doesnt just go along to humour me.

Firstly, Isty, my profusest apologies for assuming you were a bloke :shy:

Hamilton or Ayr would be fine but it would probably need to be next season now (unless its Ayr NH) as I can only make Saturdays and Sundays and I'm kinda busy next weekend.

What makes you think I wouldn't humour you? :P

And, for the record, Lesmahagow is a fine little town :)

For those who don't know, the 'Tiger' referred to above is a greyhound from the FF syndicate who happily retired recently to the home of Isty, to whom we are extremely grateful. How is he, by the way, Isty?

Maurice, nope sorry to disappoint, I am a Mrs, just not Woods. I can only do weekends myself as the weeks usually taken up with taxi driving my children to nursery and the such. Anyway NH is so much better, you get to wear wellies and hats and gloves and stuff. :P

Diver, Tiger is a star and has settled in really well, no problems so far at all and he's such a softie. He's loving his walks in the woods and I might even loose a few pounds as a bonus. For some reason though he's a little old lady magnet, they love him, cant go out without being stopped and cuddled (Tiger) by little old ladies.

Havent put an update on here until just now because Krizon wants a photo and I havent got it together yet. now she's a mod it could mean a disciplinary hearing. :P

Spital Tongues (map)
1.2 miles

Hairy Side (map)
17.1 miles

Shitlington Crags (map)
27.8 miles

Slag Hill (map)
28.2 miles

Fanny Barks (map)
30.1 miles

Faggot (map)
37.8 miles

Lady's Hole (map)
39.3 miles

Cock Play (map)
41.0 miles

Cock Bush Hall Farm (map)
42.5 miles

Crackpot (map)
46.5 miles

I think "Faggot" or "Cock Play" is trying to suggest something? :huh:

DIVER and AliG must be neighbours! (Well, Jon, whaddya expect on a horsey forum?) "Neigh - bours", geddit?

Yessssssssssss... Istykins, where is the gorgeous Minglers? :brows: I popped across to Julie's a couple of days ago and was surrounded by dawgs: three Weimaraners, one Vizsla (Viszla?) and a visiting brindled whippet called Milly. The whippet is really lovely, and couldn't believe her luck in being surrounded by dogs that love to go charging around fields all day long. I think she left just a little bit in lurve with Bertie, Lily's brother, who popped in to say 'hallo'. Sweeeeet...

Back