Another jockey demoted at Godolphin

Ardross

Senior Jockey
Appleby says Barzalona no longer automatic first choice - will use Buick, Martine Lane and Moore whenever he sees fit .

I note also Hughes has been booked for one of his in the Height of Fashion ( Lupe Stakes )

Rather ironic as Frankie rebuilds his career with the Al Shaqab brigade including his eminently polished ride on Olympic Glory that Godolphin's riding arrangements are all over the place .

Love the fact that they sacked Frankie for coke, then 12 months they've employed Kieran Fallon. You literally couldn't make it up.

Godolphin haven't sacked or demoted Barzalona. One of their trainers is exercising his option to use other jockeys if he thinks they're more suited to his horses.

Godolphin haven't sacked or demoted Barzalona. One of their trainers is exercising his option to use other jockeys if he thinks they're more suited to his horses.

archie - I assume your post is ironic :D This week it seems other jockeys suit all Appleby's runners more than Barzalona .

archie - I assume your post is ironic :D This week it seems other jockeys suit all Appleby's runners more than Barzalona .
Not ironic at all. Simply a rehash of what Appleby told the RP. Of course, he wouldn't have done it without their permission but it's most unlikely that it was instigated by Godolphin.
Come on, Ardross, you really have to get over Sheikh Mo splitting with Henry Cecil. :whistle:

Not ironic at all. Simply a rehash of what Appleby told the RP. Of course, he wouldn't have done it without their permission but it's most unlikely that it was instigated by Godolphin.
Come on, Ardross, you really have to get over Sheikh Mo splitting with Henry Cecil. :whistle:

Its Cecil splitting with Piggott I can't get over. :lol:

Reported now that de Sousa has also lost the ride on Ihtimal to Fallon in the Oaks . All rather baffling Fallon hardly improved TRue Story in the Dante !

the key here is why to retained Sousa and Barzalona when there are many other better than them available

Yes 100% not him!

She was responsible for the Sheikh Mo split with Henry too and most of the long term staff!

Yes you really are, DO!! KF supposedly lost his job with HC after being suspected of having a fling with NC in the shower. That event did take place although NOT with KF - it was another Irish jockey. HC was misinformed from what I gather even being heard to mutter after KF got beaten on Bosra at Ascot "Its one thing f*cking my wife, but when he starts f*cking up the horses, that's another thing!" Or words to that effect.

So KF was innocent of that accusation? What about the one involving Kirsty 'Milkshake'? Is that how she got her nickname?

Yes.

He went out with the Milkshake for quite a long time - I think her surname is actually how she got her nickname or as far as I know.

Back