Apologies..

ok real reason lol

I must admit I forgot to pay the hosting bill. It was due on the 2nd, and I was in London (Syon Hall, in Brentford) for a wedding that weekend, so totally slipped my mind.

I didn't get the reminder email for some reason, and was only Sunday when the site went off I realised.

When I went to pay, my card had expired on paypal so couldn't do it straight away.

Anyway, its now sorted and you can feel safe for the next 12 months when I forget again lol

My apologies for everything though.

And so to all the conspiracy theorists out there....................... a perfectly reasonable explanation! Now how about a Goodwood comp to make up for lost time???

It's only when it's gone that you realise how this forum fills half an hour a day!! I had to work instead :mad:

Good to have it back up and running. I was missing the great debates with Hamm and Luke!!

moz-screenshot.png
frj1951-1228154947.jpg

I missed you guys so much.

ok real reason lol

I must admit I forgot to pay the hosting bill. It was due on the 2nd, and I was in London (Syon Hall, in Brentford) for a wedding that weekend, so totally slipped my mind.

I didn't get the reminder email for some reason, and was only Sunday when the site went off I realised.

When I went to pay, my card had expired on paypal so couldn't do it straight away.

Anyway, its now sorted and you can feel safe for the next 12 months when I forget again lol

My apologies for everything though.

Not good enough... what the hell are you playing at!!! :)

Yes, the ladies from Knightsbridge Sewing Circle miss you terribly, dearest, and hope you'll be back to entertain them with a, er, good yarn again.

Back