Battle Of The Forums

Sorry everyone, internet access down all yesterday afternoon and today so have dashed into an internet cafe!!!

Get your selections in for today please....

Well done TRF. Definitely another competition during the summer would be planned and we can take on board everyone's suggestions for any improvements or changes.

Thanks to Cormack for all his help on this one.

Thanks for the competition guys.

Well done to all.

Would be great to have another competition later in the year between the 2 forums.

I think extending it and maybe having selections every Saturday and Sunday would be good too, i.e. 6-8 weeks for example.

Just before I head off to the track!

Leopardstown 2.45: Big Zeb
Leopardstown 4.55: Themoonandsixpence
Leopardstown 3.50: Snowy Morning

Good luck to all and congrats to TRF.

Sorry couldn't post today lads;

got hammered at Newbury yesterday and stayed in Lambourn, no lapto and just got home, looks like yesterday was another bad loss as well.

Two 2nds for me as well, including Amble Forge who was backed from 6s to 11/4 and come 2nd, gutted as i done my brains on it.

Well done TRF

Agreed - Well done TRF :clap: Thanks to the organisers

Would have posted today if I'd known we were short, but I was too hung over to look at the laptop this morning :rolleyes:

As the overall result was settled yesterday and today was academic I've just scored the matches where both players turned up (other scores at bottom of page for info). 'Talking Horses' scores shown first.

+0.75 Melendez Vs Gaz's way de Solzen (1st reserve) +0.375
-3.625 Merlin (1st reserve) Vs Underscore +/-0
-6 Trackside vs Crizzy +2
+2.125 Betsmate vs Friggo -3.75
+3 Sunybay vs Aranalde (Andrew Hughes) -1.67
+0.25 Desperate Dan vs Quadrilla -6
-0.75 Irish Stamp vs Danny -6
+4.16 Bobbyjo vs Chloed-3.625

Other scores today -
TRF
Adrian +8.16 (how DOES he do it?)
MickyMo +1.5
Letsgetracing +0.5
(all our good scorers had no opposition!)

Talking Horses

All scores listed above

Some great tipping to finish it off with over half of all the players showing a profit on the day.

Back