Bay Hawk Wins

Originally posted by crazyhorse@Jan 29 2008, 02:56 PM
Yes, what a gutsy little horse! Hope you do not want to sell him now!!

Ha ha CH - I think Kathy was only joking - she :luv: that feller

Terrific stuff Kathy, wish I'd been there - and very well done to Brendan, they can't all get them back after doign a tendon

Originally posted by rorydelargy+Jan 29 2008, 04:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rorydelargy @ Jan 29 2008, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jft2005@Jan 29 2008, 05:21 PM
great news, hope you won plenty
I don't think Kathy's in the game for the betting coups. [/b][/quote]
rory, i dont remember posting anything to do with kathy landing a coup. it simply said hope you own plenty. shes cleared 3k in prize money & id be amazed if he went unbacked.

Just back...... oh my god. Anyone who knows me will know what that win meant to me. I was in tears, I snogged the horse and Mick Fitzgerald, well he almost ran when he saw me. I got him though. :luv: :D I love that horse, Brendan is the best trainer ever and having Krizon and my boyfriend there made it one of my best racing days ever. I met a chap I hadn't seen for 11 years and he came and joined in the celebrations too. The lady that sponsored the racde was celebrating her 80th Birthday and she said it was her best Birthday ever. :D

Thank you all for your good wishes - I just need to go and watch the replay again and again....and again!!!

YIPPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah..... he will never get over that smacker I gave him Colin :shy:

Krizon and I gave him his riding instructions today... which were simply..... WIN !! :clap:

He said coyley...."I'll do my best" - well let's face it Mick's best is pretty good!) He's far and beyond the best jockey I have ever known.....what a star.... :D

Back