BBC4 Tonight

moehat

Senior Jockey
Great War Horses; the story of the Australian Light Horse Regiment. On at 9 o'clock. Unfortunately I'm having to watch 5 episodes of Game of Thrones at my daughters before all the spoilers that are everywhere ruin it for me but I'm hoping to watch this on catchup. Unlike a lot of BBC4 programmes it doesn't seem to be a repeat. Looking forward to seeing it although I'll probably end up crying a lot.

Great War Horses; the story of the Australian Light Horse Regiment. On at 9 o'clock. Unfortunately I'm having to watch 5 episodes of Game of Thrones at my daughters before all the spoilers that are everywhere ruin it for me but I'm hoping to watch this on catchup. Unlike a lot of BBC4 programmes it doesn't seem to be a repeat. Looking forward to seeing it although I'll probably end up crying a lot.

You will absolutely love episode 3 when Tryion Lannister works out how...

Oh, thank goodness; it wasn't 5 episodes [I thought it was a 10 episode series again, so I only had to watch 3, although I did watch 2 twice as I missed out a lot of details first time round]. How can they possibly make us wait 2 years for the final series? At least I've got Vikings series 4 part 2 to fill the gap slightly...

Back