Bet365 Issue

Simon

At the Start
bet365 occasionally do an offer where you bet £50 pre-match and then £50 in play and if your in play bet loses they refund the stake. I have been doing this offer for a couple of years and they had it on last Tuesday on the Wolfsburg vs Utd game. I did the offer as usual, put my in play bet on, 3-2 Utd, which lost. I looked in the account last night and the stake hadn't been refunded, so I went on alive chat with one of their advisors who told me I wasn't eligible for the offer any longer. I checked my inbox on the Bet365 app and they hadn't left a message in there telling me this. The advisor then claimed they had sent me an email on the 6th November, so I checked my email inbox and had received no such message, including in the spam inbox. I told the advisor this and he then disconnected the chat.

What can I do here? I'm not having Bet365 withdraw an offer without telling me and wait until I lose £50 to find out. That's not on, surely?

That's incredibly harsh Simon and I use this offer regularly too.

I'd ask them to send me proof of the e-mail they apparently sent.

I had the same situation when I was restricted by Bet 365. I did the In-play offer and the £50 wasn't refunded. I phoned them and explained that I wasn't aware this offer wasn't applicable to me, they could see I played as if the offer was on and they refunded my £50 as. "Goodwill gesture" in this instance.
They are OK on the phone, best of luck!

Last edited:
Back