Bet365 - NRNB & BOG!!

On The Bridle

At the Start
Bet365 first out of traps with NRNB for all races at Cheltenham with wait for it......BOG!! First class and fair play to them. From midnight tonight.

They are 6/1 Simonsig! miserable. I'd imagine they will get filled in on any beast they are top price on. I'd back the first 5 in the betting e/w in 4 places races myself :whistle:

They are top price on literally **** all!! I have had only one ante-post bet with them which is a Galileo's Choice saver on Cinders and Ashes. Their traders have probably gotten their holes kicked when it was realised they have none of the ante-post market for Cheltenham. The BOG part is the one that is catchy on something like Moon Dice. Will have a proper look at the handicaps over the next few days but nothing is kicking me in the face in any of them bar the quite obvious Vendor in the Fred Winter but he is very short now Balder Success seems to be out.

I think a firm going NRNB and BOG can't really be criticised for not going standout price; when you work out the overrounds on offer, it's obvious that most horses will go off at bigger odds on the day.

I think a firm going NRNB and BOG can't really be criticised for not going standout price; when you work out the overrounds on offer, it's obvious that most horses will go off at bigger odds on the day.

The overounds are still shocking even after the last of the entries and handicaps revealed.
I am not certain from the terms and conditions on the Bet365 site whether BOG only relates to "morning prices" or antepost it's unclear so beware anyone relying on this concession.
When are the rest going to follow and go NRNB. Can anyone remember when they did it last year?

It seems clear enough if you look on oddschecker that B365 are offering both BOG and NRNB for Cheltenham.

BOG applies to all ap prices on BET365 even the NRNB races. They did the same last year.

I couldn't speak highly enough about bet365.I have backed some decent winners with th for good money and the only bet they ever restricted me on was a smart arsed each way in a novice hurdle at Fakenham.
I think they offer a lot to the recreational punter.

My sister was thinking of opening up some accounts for the festival.

I'm actually putting a page up with banners on in the next day or so, so if she could use those it would be much appreciated :)
there are some already on the main forum page, but i'll not be putting them in the actual forums.

Back