Bet365 via oddschecker - be aware...

Desert Orchid

Senior Jockey
I've noticed bets made with Bet365 via oddschecker sometimes don't go through. You get a message (which I presumed came directly from the bookie) saying the bet hasn't gone through and that no stake has been deducted from your account.

It turns out the bet has been taken from the account. So if you try a second time (in my case today a third time) and it's accepted you might find you've actually duplicated your bet.

The bookmaker won't void and refund the duplicated bet.

Bet365 are always to the fore when it comes to prices while Paddy Power by far are the joke of betting. Today PP offer 8.5 on a treble that is 7.9 if you just back the treble as is. Seems fair until you compare the same treble with bet365..with them it pays 101.....a massive 16 point more. You can bet any mug stupid enough to back it with them will be laid off for a guaranteed profit for PP immediately

I got caught out by this but with Betway not Bet365 but useful to know about the problem. Don’t really bet through oddschecker as there may be special offers available on bookie apps

Back