Betfair Chase

Great photo here of Kauto Star showing them how to jump a fence.

Look at poor Long Run, unsure of how to approache his fences, whilst he's still dithering about what to do the Star is already in full flight at that point!

Kauto Star attacks that fence, you know like how a Boxer dog will attack the floor with their paws haha

315957_292720170758673_137224449641580_949304_1721838903_n.jpg

Just watched the race again. The horse I'm taking from that race is Diamond Harry he absolutely tanked thorugh the race travelled as well as anything if not the best horse in the race before he blew up for fitness. I also thought his jumping was slick. Wherever he turns up next he is going to be very very tough to beat

When has DH been unfit first time up before ? His record is very good fresh . I think he just could not keep up in the straight.

When has DH been unfit first time up before ? His record is very good fresh . I think he just could not keep up in the straight.

I'd agree with that. Diamond Harry has never struck me as a horse who finds a lot - he either cruises through his races and wins relatively comfortably, or looks like he finds little off the bridle.

I'm with Ardross and Hamm on this one. DH has always been a strong traveller but i've never been that convinced by him when the gun is put to his head.

Back