Betfair. Yes or No

Do you use Betfair

• Yes

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Euro, your problem is easily solved - stop laying! It's the way to the poor house unless you have v good 'inside' - and you have to risk a mint to win anything substantial, unlike backing

I will. I had the same problem with spread betting and I managed to stop that.

Off the topic a little bit, but how do you get a horse added to the price lists on betfair for certain antepost races if they are not already quoted?

Anyone else received this?

What's Changing?
The most significant change that we will be making, is to allow only Customers whose identity we have been able to verify to post on the forum. Eventually, we will require that all Customers who wish to post on the forum complete our 'Know Your Customer' (KYC) process, and the vast majority of customers already have. However, in order to minimize disruption to Customers, for the next few weeks we'll also allow Customers who haven't yet completed KYC to continue posting, if we've been able to age-verify you (for example if your account has been funded by a UK credit card).

The vast majority of Betfair Customers who have posted on the forum since the beginning of September have already completed our 'Know Your Customer' (KYC) process to an appropriate level, and will be able to continue posting on the forum as before. However, if you are in the small minority of customers whose identity we have not yet been able to verify, you will be required to complete our KYC process before you can continue posting on the forum. Details of that process can be found here: http://kyc.betfair.com

You can check the status of your account easily by going to My Account / My Profile. If the text immediately below "My Profile" says "There are no current restrictions on access to your Australian licence wallet and your discount rate." then you will not need to do anything further to continue being able to post on the forum.

New Forum Administration
From Monday, the Forum will no longer be operated by Betfair Limited but by a separate company in the Betfair group called TSE Global Limited ("TSEG"). Customers who wish to use the forum from Monday onwards will be subject to new Terms & Conditions, which will be displayed upon first accessing the Forum and via the link at the bottom of the list of Forum categories.

Access to the Forum
The forum is a facility provided for the benefit of Betfair Customers. Customers will be asked to log in to Betfair.com to be able to view the contents of Forum threads. Customers will only be able to read the list of thread titles prior to logging in. Please be aware that customers that have been suspended from posting in the forum will no longer be permitted to view the contents of the forum but will still be able to view the announcement pages.

Thank you to the majority of Forum contributors who continue to use the Forum appropriately. Please post your comments and suggestions to the Feedback section of the Forum.

The Betfair Team

Old news Euro. It makes sense to me, given that the BF forum has been a minefield of ramping, trollery and generic flame-throwing.

Back