Better than Dayjur

I presume Ascot are ensuring that there's no reason for them not to go for the sprint double next June?

I hope we seem him turn up at Royal Ascot next season. Looking at the way the Europeans performed at the Breeders Cup you'd think he would have run a big race in the BC Sprint had he been entered.

Dayjur is one of greatest sprinters of all time. As exciting as Overdose is I think he's got a way to go before he can be considered a greater racehorse.

Absolute monster! Completely forgot he was running till last night, I doubt anywhere was taking bets and I never back 1/2 shots but I may have put all I own on him had I remembered.

I hope he keeps his form and goes to the Royal meeting as he'll make a mockery of it.

If it's true he ran the "Abbaye" in 54 seconds flat then he'll absolutely piss up.

Absolute monster! Completely forgot he was running till last night, I doubt anywhere was taking bets and I never back 1/2 shots but I may have put all I own on him had I remembered.

I hope he keeps his form and goes to the Royal meeting as he'll make a mockery of it.

If it's true he ran the "Abbaye" in 54 seconds flat then he'll absolutely piss up.

Marchan D'Or ran it in 54.4...doesn't mean he is better or near Dayjur..it's what happens when you get a massive tailwind as was present on Arc day..when they had an interview on the sprint track early in the afternoon..they could hardly stand up..it was so strong.

bare time means bugger all in reality imo

In my eyes he was the real winner of the Abbaye. It would be nice to see him get compensation for that screw-up some day.

Back