Betting while in USA

harry

At the Start
I know that you can't use your apps over there to get on stuff over here but last year one of my apps actually worked and I could bet. Can't remember which one it was though. Anyone managed to use their accounts over there?

Yes, could have been them cheers Euro. I had over 15 accounts at the time so couldn't remember.

365 definitely works there. I think Bet Victor does too (if your account is still open with them).

Daft question [sorry] but do they have betting shops in America? I'm going for two weeks in September and I'd like to include something of a racing nature if I could. Unfortunately I'm in San Francisco just after the last meting of the season there and I'm on a fixed schedule.

I don't think so. Only legal in Nevada (Vegas). When you try to use your Apps and Location Services tracks where you are, it says you are not allowed to use it in America. But last year one of mine worked and after the responses here, I think it was Bet 365.

I know that you can't use your apps over there to get on stuff over here but last year one of my apps actually worked and I could bet. Can't remember which one it was though. Anyone managed to use their accounts over there?

Given you're an absolute mug I'm sure someone will take your action via text.

Back