Bookmaker Cheltenham Offers

icebreaker

At the Start
Cheltenham time usually brings out bookmakers offers -- some of them juicy -- so I thought I'ld start a thread to keep track of them if that's okay?

Some below which I have availed of,
I hope to update every day or so.

Racebets:
1)
"WILL HURRICANE FLY BLOW AWAY HIS RIVALS?

We refund your losing Ante-Post bet if 'Hurricane Fly' wins the Champion Hurdle at Cheltenham!

Offer valid for first Ante-Post bet on Champion Hurdle, up to a maximum of £50.

Applies to win singles and the win part of each way singles only."

2)
"MY TENT OR YOURS?

We refund your losing day of the race bet if 'My Tent Or Yours' wins the Supreme Novices Hurdle at Cheltenham!

Offer valid for first day of the race bet on Supreme Novices Hurdle, up to a maximum of £50.

Applies to win singles and the win part of each way singles only"

PaddyPower:
Same Hurricane Fly offer as Racebets but max £100 allowed.

Baldy:
Bet £10 Festival ante post and get a free £10 day-of-race bet ( valid for 30 days).

Ladbrokes:
1. "If Simonsig gets beaten in the Arkle Chase (2.05 Cheltenham , 12/03/13) , we will refund your losing bet on Simonsig, as a free bet, up to £/€25."

Coral:
From Twitter (@CheltenhamFNews) -- "Corals will be going evens Sprinter Sacre for Champion Chase from 9.00am tomorrow. Maximum stake £20".

Do feel free to add others if you come across any. :)

nice of coral to give everyone £20

hills have been doing some decent prices 9am each morning this week. monday was h fly 3/1. tuesday jezki 7/1. weds long run 10/1. stakes are restricted though.

Last edited:
@Harry,
Baldy == Betfred. (Sorry, force of habit).

hills have been doing some decent prices 9am each morning this week.
Hills will also be doing their special Priority Price at noon on each of the four days.
(These Priority Price enhancements are normally very generous).

Don't forget opening offers for anyone who doesn't have an account (hope you don't mind I stuck some links in your post icebreaker)

Paddy Power £50 match bet for new customers.

Coral £50 match bet for new customers.

Betfred £50 match bet for new customers

(hope you don't mind I stuck some links in your post icebreaker)
Of course not ! :)

Would it be impudent of me to suggest you consider also becoming an affiliate of Racebets ?
Why? Well, because I do think that most of the members on TH would already be signed-up clients of Paddy, Coral, and Betfred. They may not be customers of Racebets, and TalkinHorses might concievably attract extra sign-ups with the consequent monetary kick-back for TH.
Just a thought. :)

I notice that Attheraces has formed a partnership with Racebets and is actively pushing for customers on their front webpage with a £100 sign-up bonus. I understand that there has been a quite significant uptake of new customers in recent weeks. TalkingHorses with its substantial membership might grab some of that action.

Would it be impudent of me to suggest you consider also becoming an affiliate of Racebets ?
Why? Well, because I do think that most of the members on TH would already be signed-up clients of Paddy, Coral, and Betfred. They may not be customers of Racebets, and TalkinHorses might concievably attract extra sign-ups with the consequent monetary kick-back for TH.
Just a thought. :)QUOTE]
Racebets must be the only bookmaker in the galaxy I don't have an account with, so sign-em up and I'll open an account :)

That the same for all Tuesday races or just supreme DG? Wondering when will get free bet back on champion hurdle nr

Thanks DG thought they were offering that offer across all festival races? Had most of my ante post bets with them for this concession

Just a thought. :)

I notice that Attheraces has formed a partnership with Racebets and is actively pushing for customers on their front webpage with a £100 sign-up bonus. I understand that there has been a quite significant uptake of new customers in recent weeks. TalkingHorses with its substantial membership might grab some of that action.

I've signed up thanks, just need to wait to be approved, thanks.

Supreme Novices' Hurdle betvictor will refund losing bets up to £50 from 9am tomorrow
That truly is an extremely generous concession. A "cannot lose" bet of up to £50. :thumbsup:

From Twitter (@CheltenhamFNews) -- "Corals will be going evens Sprinter Sacre for Champion Chase from 9.00am tomorrow. Maximum stake £20".
Corals themselves have confirmed the above in the past ten minutes on Twitter:

"We're getting #CheltenhamFever! From tomorrow we will be going EVENS SPRINTER SACRE for the Champion Chase. Our BIGGEST ever offer"

"We'll be holding this for days, not hours and giving EVERYONE the chance to get up to £20 on. This could cost us millions."

"This offer is only available online, on mobile and on the phone"

Yes, effectively you cannot lose on the race. :blink:
(Okay, the free bet -- if you lose -- will be SNR, but so are all free bets).
Pretty decent offer from Victor, I think.

Last edited:
Only allowed a max stake of €11.91 on Sprinter Sacre this morning. :rolleyes:

"Win Singles Only, up to £20 maximum bet".
It would seem "up to" is the operable phrase here.

First time I've been knocked back by Corals in many years, so I'm guessing not many customers were allowed the full whack on.

Sky Bet are now paying FOUR places in the William Hill Supreme Novices' Hurdle, the opening race of the Cheltenham Festival.

PaddyPower
Phone and text only:
Until midnight tonight 5/1 Oscar Whiskey -- Wrd Hrdl. ( enhanced from 7/2)
Currently 5.5 Betfair.

Ice, there is an apparent contradiction in the T&Cs in that the free bet at Betfred has to be used at the festival and not 30 days.

MR2

You are absolutely correct, Monty ...........
The T % C's are quite ambiguous regarding this offer -- it is stated that the free bet is valid for thirty days, yet, in the very next line it is a requirement that "Your free bet must be placed on any Cheltenham Festival market".
Without doubt, it would be prudent to err on the safe side, and to wager the free bet during the Festival.

"Terms and Conditions - Cheltenham Antepost Offer
Customers must stake a minimum of £10 on any 2013 Cheltenham Festival Ante-Post market between 25/02/13 and 10/03/13 inclusive, to qualify.
The £10 must be placed as one win single or each-way single bet, it cannot be the accumulation of more than one bet.
Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The cumulative odds of this bet must be at Evens (2.0) or greater.
Your free bet will be available in your account on Tuesday 12th March (the first day of the Festival)
Internet and mobile customers only.
All free bets are valid for 30 days after issue. Any free bet amount left unused after 30 days will be removed.
Your free bet must be placed on any Cheltenham Festival market.
One free bet per customer, per household only. In the case of a customer opening more than one Betfred.com account, we reserve the right to suspend and close duplicate accounts, and make v oid any bets placed.
Free bet stake is not included in any returns and is non-withdrawable.
Betfred.com Remote Betting rules apply.
Betfred.com reserves the right to withhold any bonus payment if it believes that the promotion has been abused and/or where the terms of the offer are not fulfilled, or any irregular betting patterns are found. The decision of the Betfred.com management is final.
Betfred.com reserves the right to withdraw or amend this offer at any time, for any reason and without prior notice.
General Betfred.com rules appl
y"

Back