Bookmaker Cheltenham Offers

You can back Oscar Whisky at 6/1 to win the World Hurdle from 9am tomorrow (Friday) with William Hill

Last edited:
Bet 365's Cheltenham blurb

Horse Racing - The Cheltenham Festival
The pinnacle of the National Hunt season culminates with the eagerly anticipated Cheltenham Gold Cup, the showpiece of the 2013 Festival. As always, bet365's unbeatable range of Horse Racing offers will help your customers make the most of this fantastic four-day event. With the bet365 Price Promise, they are guaranteed the best price for every horse on all races shown live on Channel 4. Plus they can benefit from the Channel 4/1 Free Bet Offer: back a winner at 4/1 or greater on a televised race and they get a free bet to the same stake on the next live Channel 4 race. Our Non-Runner No Bet concession now applies on all races, so bet365 will refund stakes if a chosen horse doesn’t run.

William Hill as of 8.30am tomorrow morning willl be paying FIVE places on each way bets in the Supreme Novices' Hurdle.

Tweet from Betfair 15 minutes ago ....................
"All races will be commission-free at Cheltenham on Tuesday".

Only day-of-race bets, I'm fairly sure.
It's by way of apology/compensation for today's downtime.

"As you may be aware, Betfair suffered a site outage this afternoon, for which we unreservedly apologise.
To acknowledge that we failed to deliver an acceptable standard of service to our customers, and by way of an apology to them,
We would like to announce the following:
"

Nice concession but as someone who does at least 95% of his business on bet fair I honestly believe there will be some incredible value and concessions available from bookmakers next week.

Anyone know of any freebet offers for existing customers not new ones?

I mean bet £50 and they match it as a freebet, not the usual ..if your horse finishes 2nd to this or that by this or that distance

Last edited:
Anyone know of any freebet offers for existing customers not new ones?

I mean bet £50 and they match it as a freebet, not the usual ..if your horse finishes 2nd to this or that by this or that distance

Very rare you get those

Skybet do the £5 a week match bet
Ladbrokes last year did a free fiver or so at the start of Cheltenham

thats about all I've seen recently

From Coral:

"BET £10 on the 1st race of any day during the Festival and we’ll deposit £10 in your account by 4.30pm on the same day. You can use your free £10 on any Coral product. Applies to bets placed on day of event.

The Supreme Novices’ Hurdle will be welcomed by the famous ‘Cheltenham roar’ on Tuesday 12th March at 1.30pm. Place your £10 bet, then sit back and enjoy the race, safe in the knowledge that your £10 will be returned – whether you pick the winner or not.

Remember this offer is available every day of the festival.

Enjoy the Festival with Coral!"

Brian Fahy bookmakers in galway are paying out on all horses
beaten less than half a lenght as a even money winner
at cheltenham.

€100 max bet on win only bets as far as l know.

Rewards for Racing are doing a special link to give new Corals clients the max £20 at evens Sprinte Sacre, and also 1500 Rewards points (the equivalent of a ticket to over 300 racemeetings at JC racecourses)

I take a different view on these offers.

My view is, for 360 days a year most bookies are in denial about the blind robbery they partake in including on Grand National Day.

They give ridiculous prices to their 'mugs' who are frequent losers, including the wider public on the Grand National, take billions from machines, refuse to pay back stake money such as on the Welsh Grand National this year when the meeting was abandoned then rescheduled for another day which I was affected by.

I'm hoping to bash the bookies this year, but I'll be doing without meeding to meet most of the greedy scum half way.

I just like backing winners myself, all this camaraderie is smoke and mirrors stuff of the highest order.

Okay, said it...:)

Last edited:
Ah - but Corals did email me on the 5th Janurary (after the Welsh National) offering me the chance to join up and bet ON the Welsh National. I didnt partake of their incredibly kind offer - but I do think that retrospective betting could be their downfall in the future....

haha Trud, funny that.

I can't remember all the gory details but I had one of my infamous anti-post lucky 15's on with William Hill, which had Long Run in it for the KG and a placed horse at 16's.

Was told I could forgot about the original Welsh National part of my lucky 15 as race was rescheduled. Thankfully the selection was beat but if I'd been with Monbeg Dude I'd be in a state of friggin outrage!

I wonder if somerone like Rory could clarify for me on this thread exactly which bookies did punters over on the Welsh National, and which ones did the decent thing and let the stake run on to the actual race?

Then we can back to great Cheltenham offers imo.

Last edited:
Just read the email from DVDS2000

Lads I can't stress this enough. If you don't have a RACEBETS account than get one especially given the free match 100 offer. They are putting up more ricks than most. For example I managed to back Dawn Approach at 14/1 to win the English and Irish 2000 Guineas. They are also slow to update ante post lists when a horse gets cut.

Take advantage.

Cant see anything on racebets website about the 100 free

is it if you place a 100 bet you then get a 100 free bet with stake not refunded in the free bet?

Back