Born To Run

Aldaniti

At the Start
This was the filly that the RP followed from birth to race course debut, she was trained by Hugo palmer but hasn't raced since May 2013, I have messaged him to ask after her but never received a reply, can I ask a massive favour for those who have the full RP membership? could you have a look at the sales section to see if she has been sold on since then?

Thanks dartsfan, much appreciated, someone on FB has suggested contacting tweehills as they may know so have just sent them a message

Think she has gone off eventing or dressage or somthing. Remember reading that in the Post a while back.

She was still in one piece if that's what you were asking.

I was wondering if she had gone as a broodmare due to the early loss of her Sire,

Now found this via a message on FB

I see that the Born To Run story, in which the Racing Post has been following a horse’s progress from birth to racecourse, has come to a halt with the filly having problems with her knees. It’s disappointing for all concerned that this didn’t turn out any better but it just goes to show what can happen with horses. They have to be put under a lot of pressure to get them fit and some of them just cannot physically stand it. I hope the Post continues with the story as this filly winds down and becomes a riding horse. If you look at our Where Are They Now section on this website you will see many examples of our horses finding new homes and new spheres in which to excel. Only recently Astrobrava was fourth out of 50 at Hickstead in the ‘Re-training of Racehorses’ class. It just goes to show there is life after the training yard.

Back