Breeders Cup/Keeneland

Cheers.

After Goodwood I just felt there was a lot more potential to this horse than what met the naked eye.

I thought they might go Caufield Cup.

Keep him in training another season please Charlie Appleby!

Last edited:
Epicentre 2/1 in the w/o market has one horse to beat so should be shorter.

He’s better than he showed in the Derby and part of me wants to back him outright but the fav could be a monster. Bollox i’ll have a sneaky score

He’s better than he showed in the Derby and part of me wants to back him outright but the fav could be a monster. Bollox i’ll have a sneaky score

Hope for a carve up and steal it!

Hope for a carve up and steal it!

I was in Vegas for a Run for the Roses party when he was done on the line so think I’m biased but always been convinced he’s a very, very good horse but I’ve been following Flightline closely and would prefer to lose the score and watch an absolute demolition. He still wont be as good as your namesake though

Well a into the wee hours here...I fell asleep and missed my fancies Tuesday and Modern Games
woke up and backed Nations Pride :mad:

Outsider and Marb deserve a big clap on the back..great tipping.

Ive got 8/1 e.w

If the fav bombs out he's the one likely to take advantage, he always runs his race

Fav to win epicentre 2nd and over 6L 7/1

Flight line to win by 10L plus and break the track record 7/1

John Sadler “not just the best horse I’ve ever trained. Might be the best horse anybody has ever trained”

Plagiarism :blink:

They covered the first part of the race faster than the sprinters did :blink:

He will without a doubt go to number 1 with Timeform along with Sea Bird if not ahead of him.

His jockey actually rode a bit of a race on him and could have gone even sooner and won even further he had so much in hand.

I was in Vegas for a Run for the Roses party when he was done on the line so think I’m biased but always been convinced he’s a very, very good horse but I’ve been following Flightline closely and would prefer to lose the score and watch an absolute demolition. He still wont be as good as your namesake though

Not too shabby at all! Certainly goes above Baaeed in my list :whistle:

I was trying to explain to my wife what this meant both before and after the race. But some will just never get it. There are probably plenty that don't.

We're lucky.

When I worked in California the guy I was going out with worked for the trainer, John Sadler and he used to take his exercise riders out regularly for brunch. I was invited on one occasion and we went to a Cuban restaurant....one of the best meals I have ever had. Can still remember it thirty years later. Really, really decent guy and delighted what he’s achieved today.

Dont follow flat or any of this. Visually he looked good. Guessing thats a monster performance?

Back