Calling DVDS

I've been wondering that, maybe via tapatalk ? Haven't really analysed it to any great deal. I have same problems as DO and don't really want to run the planned Aintree Comp next week with the forum behaving as it is.

I've no idea how it is working for some either!

OK, so files have been replaced but hasn't fixed it. I'm going to do a full install of the forum again to sort all the problems at once. However, its a 2-3 hour job, with more time needed to fix any problems that might occur during the install, so I really need to do it when I have 4+ hours min spare, all at once. At the moment I'm thinking either Sunday evening or Tuesday afternoon are possibilities.

I shall update when I know better, I could do it now, but am going out in 2 hours, so if theres a problem with the install, then the forum will be down till tomorrow, hense why I need the full 4+ hours.

What does "the mobile skin" mean??
Go to settings top right of screen, then under My Settings on left hand side click on General Settings, scroll down nearly to bottom to where it says Forum Skins, click the drop down arrow where it says vB4 Default Styles and select Default Mobile Style, then underneath Save Changes

Can we remove a few profiles during the reset please. There's some atrocious trolling going on at the minute.

This forum is better than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can we remove a few profiles during the reset please. There's some atrocious trolling going on at the minute.

This forum is better than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
+1. It really would be a terrible shame of some of the most valuable contributors to the forum were pissed off to the extent that they stop posting.

Sent from my SM-G360F using Tapatalk

Go to settings top right of screen, then under My Settings on left hand side click on General Settings, scroll down nearly to bottom to where it says Forum Skins, click the drop down arrow where it says vB4 Default Styles and select Default Mobile Style, then underneath Save Changes

Testing, testing. Testing.

Testing.

(No smilies, even in 'go advanced' mode.)

OK, that's restored spacing & paragraphing but it's horrible to look at.

I'll try persevering with it for a wee while but look forward to getting things back as they 'should' be.

Thanks for the help, DG, and, as ever, thanks to Col for all he's doing to sort things.

Morning dvds, just had an update from firefox, now when logging in box comes up saying "insecure connection", people can nick passwords, any advice please?

Back